Data protection is a matter of trust. We therefore assure you that we handle all your data responsibly at all times. We respect your privacy and guarantee that we handle your data in compliance with the law.
You can read which of your data we may store and use under point 7.
You can read why we may store and use your data in section 8.
We would like to note that as a small online shop we do not consciously collect your data. This is how we differ from larger companies. Nevertheless, it is of course the case that personal data must be processed in the course of an order. So we only need your name and address to be able to deliver your order to your home.
If the data is there, we also like to use it to offer you a pleasant experience in our online shop and when we communicate with you. We can use this to address you directly in a newsletter or provide you with better information in the event of a request from customer service, since we know your order history. The order history also helps to optimize our online shop so that it makes more sense for you. You can find out more about the uses of your personal data under point 8.
Although there is a possibility that we may personally inspect your data, this is quite rare. The fact is that all of this data is mostly used anonymously. The personalization of an online shop or the sending of a newsletter happens automatically; in this process we do not inspect specific data that can be assigned to your name.
One last point that we want to clarify at the beginning is that Passing on your data to third parties. This is from us never considered. We may be running promotions on Facebook or Instagram. However, these run within these websites. Let's go through an example:
- We want to use Facebook to target a group of people who are interested in coffee. Facebook then creates such a group based on the interests that the users have indicated within Facebook. A user who has liked a page related to coffee is divided into this group by Facebook. And we can then display advertising against payment of this group. However, we do not receive any information about individual members of this group. So we see neither names nor interests. All this personal data remains within Facebook, bis at the time when someone interacts with our shop based on this advertisement (liked our site, bought something through our website, etc.). And even then we only receive the person's name and email address, and no personal interests or other information.
It is important for you to know that we can delete your data at any time, if you wish. In that case, or if you have any questions for us, you can reach us via email@example.com.
Now for the official part:
This data protection declaration applies to Five Good Goods and all associated online presences.
Of course we have no influence on third-party providers such as Facebook or Instagram. You can find more information below and under point 13.
1 How do we protect your data?
The tools and websites with which we work have technical security procedures to protect the security of your personal data and to protect them against unauthorized or unlawful processing and / or against unintentional loss, modification, disclosure or access. However, you should always be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means carries certain security risks and that we cannot guarantee the security of information that is transmitted in this way.
2 How long do we keep data?
We keep personal information for as long as we consider it necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the legally prescribed maximum retention period.
3 What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time and to receive information about your stored personal data, to correct or supplement your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. The contact options can be found in section 4. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (especially by email).
4 How can you contact us?
If you would like to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data or have questions or concerns regarding the processing of our personal data, you can contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to answer your questions or concerns immediately upon receipt.
5 Who is the owner of the data collection?
We are legally obliged to inform you of the owner of the data collection with your personal data. The owner of the data collection is Five Good Goods.
6 When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data whenever we have contact with you. The situations in which we have contact with you are diverse. For example, we collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
- You visit our shops or other premises
- You buy our goods or services in our shops or on our website;
- You make use of our customer service;
- You order and use one of our customer cards or loyalty cards;
- You receive a newsletter or other advertising about our goods and services;
- You are taking part in a competition or competition;
- You take part in one of our market research campaigns or opinion polls;
- You use or communicate with us or third parties via our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- You communicate with us via telephone, fax, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
- You get in touch with us on special occasions such as events, promotional events, sponsorship events or cultural and sporting events.
7 What personal data do we collect?
The personal data collected is just as varied. On the one hand, we collect personal data that you provide to us. On the other hand, we collect personal data that is collected automatically or manually when you contact us, such as:
- Name and first name;
- Birthday and age;
- Home address;
- Shopping habits;
- Customer and shopping preferences;
- Delivery address;
- Billing address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Phone number (s);
- Email address);
- Customer and loyalty card numbers;
- Information about subscribed newsletters or other advertising;
- Consent to receive advertising;
- Online customer account information (including opening date, user name);
Customer activity data
Contract data (including contract date, contract type, contract content; contract partner; contract term; contract value; asserted claims from contract);
Purchasing information (including the date of purchase; place of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of the goods and services purchased; shopping cart; canceled shopping cart; means of payment used; paying agent; purchasing history);
Customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty claims, delivery information);
Session data relating to visits to our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country settings, information about browser and computer operating system, Internet protocol -Addresses, search terms and search results; submitted ratings);
location-related data when using mobile devices;
Information on accumulated loyalty points on customer and loyalty cards;
Communications by telephone, fax, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
8 Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for different purposes. These purposes can be grouped into different groups. In particular, we can process your personal data in whole or in part for one or more of the following purposes:
8.1 Processing purposes in connection with our goods and services
- Provision and sale of our goods and services;
- Processing of orders and contracts, including dispatch of order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing;
- Organization and implementation of customer service;
- Organization and implementation of customer card or loyalty card programs;
- Organization and implementation of market research and opinion polls;
- Checking customer creditworthiness.
8.2 Processing purposes in connection with customer communication
- Provision, administration and implementation of customer communication by post and electronic means of communication;
- business communication by post and by telephone, fax, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
- Evaluation of the use of our offers via telephone, fax, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS) or instant messaging such as: type of use, frequency and duration of use, exact place of use.
8.3 Processing purposes in connection with special activities and occasions
- Organization and implementation of competitions or competitions, including notification and publication of the winners via our website, apps for mobile devices or our offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Organization and implementation of special events such as events, promotional events, sponsorship events, cultural and sporting events.
8.4 Processing purposes in connection with the analysis of customer behavior
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-related recording and evaluation of historical and current customer and purchasing behavior when using the offers on our website, apps for mobile devices or on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related recognition, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and customer interests;
- Individualized and personal or anonymous and group-related classification and analysis of customer behavior and customer potential;
- statistical evaluation of customer behavior based on anonymized customer data;
8.5 Processing purposes in connection with direct marketing
- Simplification of processes - such as purchases or bookings - and use of knowledge from the analysis of customer behavior to continuously improve all goods and services;
- Avoidance of unnecessary advertising through knowledge from the analysis of customer behavior for individualized and personalized direct marketing;
- Sending individualized and personalized advertising by post or by phone, fax, email, voice messages, text messages (SMS), picture messages (MMS), video messages or instant messaging;
- Individualized and personalized adaptation of offers and advertising on our website, apps for mobile devices or on our channels on internet platforms, multimedia portals and social networks.
9 Who do we share your personal data with?
For use we will not pass your data on to anyone.
However, we have to pass on your personal data to third parties in order to use technical or organizational services that we need for the fulfillment of the stated purposes or our other business activities. Our service providers are contractually obliged to process the personal data exclusively on our behalf and according to our instructions. We also oblige our service providers to adhere to technical and organizational measures that ensure the protection of personal data.
We can also pass on your personal data if we consider it necessary to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, in court proceedings, at the request of the competent courts and authorities or from other legal obligations in order to protect and defend our rights or property.
10.2 Which cookies do we use?
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile device at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). For example, we use session cookies to save your country and language preferences and your shopping cart across different pages of an internet session.
In addition, we also use temporary or permanent cookies. These remain stored on your computer or mobile device after the end of the browser session. The next time you visit one of our websites, it will automatically recognize which entries and settings you prefer. Depending on the type of cookie, these temporary or permanent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device for between one month and ten years and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Thanks to these cookies, for example, you can see information that is specifically tailored to your interests on the page.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device may also come from partner companies. These cookies enable our partner companies to address you with advertisements that may actually interest you. The cookies of the partner companies remain stored on your computer or mobile device for between one month and ten years and are automatically deactivated after the programmed time.
10.3 What data is stored in the cookies?
No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. The cookies we use cannot be assigned to a specific person. When a cookie is activated, an identification number is assigned to it.
10.4 How can you prevent the storage of cookies?
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can instruct your browser not to accept cookies or to ask you each time before a cookie is accepted on a website you visit. You can also delete cookies on your computer or mobile device using the corresponding function of your browser. If you decide not to accept our cookies or those of our partner companies, you will not see certain information on our website and will not be able to use some functions that are intended to improve your visit.
11 How do we use log files?
Every time you access our website, your internet browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons and stores it in log files, the so-called log files. These are the following usage data: date and time of access to our website; Name of the website accessed; IP address of your computer or mobile device; Address of the website from which you came to our website; amount of data transferred, as well as the name and version of your browser.
The evaluation of the log files helps us to further improve our Internet offerings and make them more user-friendly, to find and correct errors faster and to control server capacities. Using the log files, we can determine, for example, at what time the use of our internet offer is particularly popular and provide the corresponding data volume in order to guarantee you the best possible use.
12 How do we use web analytics tools?
In order to continuously improve and optimize our website, we use so-called tracking technologies. Web analysis tools provide us with statistics and graphics that give us information about the use of our website. The data about the use of an Internet page is transmitted to the server used for this. Depending on the provider of a web analysis tool, these servers can be located abroad. For the most frequently used web analysis tool, Google Analytics, this data including shortened IP addresses are transmitted, which prevents the identification of individual devices. Google complies with the data protection regulations of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield" agreement and has contacted the US Department of Commerce for the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield ”(information on the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs). The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties only takes place on the basis of legal regulations or within the framework of order data processing.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link (http: // tools .google.com / dlpage / gaoptout) download and install the available browser plug-in. You can find more information on Google Analytics and data protection at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
13 How do we use social plugins?
Our website uses social plugins, e.g. from Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are marked with the provider's logo and can e.g. Like buttons or a Twitter button or Google+ button.
When you visit our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the provider's computers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from the website to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, the provider receives the information that you have accessed our website. If you are logged in to the provider at the same time, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins - for example, press the "Like" button or make a comment - the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to the provider and stored there.
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of the provider before visiting our website. Even when logged out, the providers collect anonymised data via the social plugins and set you a cookie. If you log in to the provider at a later time, this data can be assigned to your profile.
If a login via a social login service - e.g. Facebook Connect - offered, data is exchanged between the provider and our website. With Facebook Connect, for example, this can be data from your public Facebook profile. By using such login services you agree to the data transfer.
Facebook Ireland Ltd. or Facebook Inc .: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
Google Inc .: http://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy/plusone/
Twitter Inc .: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want providers to collect data about you via these cookies, you can select the "Block third-party cookies" function in your browser settings. Then the browser does not send cookies to the server for embedded content from other providers. With this setting, other functions of our website may no longer work.